Monday, October 2, 2017

Bloom Forever

Hello! 
 
There are sometimes when you need a Sympathy card, they are hard to make but so important to the family that is receiving them.  This one was made with love for a very dear friend, Barb.....I am soooo sorry my friend!  She is always with you!  (((hugs)))
 
 
I will be entering this in the Challenges at; Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes, Stamping Sensations, Autumn Glory and Penny Black, Close To Nature.
 

 
 
 
 
I used the Stampin' Up! Botanical Blooms and Botanical Builder, stamp and die sets.  My flowers were cut from pretty Fall colored card stock.  Inks in Walnut Stain and Always Artichoke
 
 
 
 
 
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture.  Sentiment from Power Poppy, Soothing Sympathy.
 
 

 
 
May Your Loved One's Memory Bloom In Your Heart Forever!
 
xoxo
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I pulled this one out of my pile of sympathy card. I recognized it immediately! It is beautiful here, but so much better in real life. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, so appropriate for the sad occasion. Gorgeous colours, flowers and the sentiment is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely sympathy card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, with the gorgeous flowers, the sentiment is fabulous too, I am sure she will appreciate it and treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card with a beautiful sentiment Donna for such a sad occasion. I'm sure that your friend Bob will really appreciate it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect sympathy card and lovely colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the border and those flowers. That sentiment is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful flowers, luv the texture! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully autumnal.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete