Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Father And Daughter

Good Morning!
Back again on the Tutti Designs Blog.
 
 
This card was made with love, truly.  I have created it for my favorite son in law, Tim! 
(yes, you guessed it, I do only have one....but he is still my very most favorite!) 
My daughter, Lori, and her husband, Tim, just became first time parents
 to a beautiful little girl, Penelope Joy, on October 17th. 
When I saw this fabulous die in the Tutti Designs Store, I knew I had to have it!
 
Now, on with the show!
 
 
 
This card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and I will make a matching envelope for mailing.  I used this beautiful Father And Daughter die from the May 2017 Release.   I die cut it twice from Black card stock, layering the 2 together.  This gives the die a little bit more oomph for depth and dimension.
 
 



I displayed my die cuts and sentiment on hand cut panels and at a wonky angle.  I feel this gives the card a bit more interest too.  Adding a few accents using Sheer Ribbon and all manners of Adhesive Rhinestones.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I know this is a vision of what's to come.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Beneath the sentiment stamped in Raven Black ink,  I also stamped many little hearts in Pink Pirouette ink.  Gina K Designs stamp sets; Hand In Hand and Mommy To Be Diva.
A labor of love.
 
 
 
Here's what I used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you're in need of a Father And Son, then look no further than here:
 
 
 
Also from the May 2017 Release.
 
 
 
Everyday you will find new and creative ideas right here, on the Tutti Designs Blog!

Need More?  Check out these Quick Links:


Each Wednesday I will be back to share some new and creative card making ideas with you all!
 
 
Oh and you know I can not create a Post like this and NOT share
another picture of our precious little Penelope Joy!!!  (or 2 or 3...okay 4) lol
 
 
 



 
 

Enjoy~~
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm smiling from ear to ear just swooning over adorable Penelope Joy!!! She's the perfect little model and is so stylish as a polar bear. The picture of her yawning...... too cute for words. I could sit and look at her all day as I'm sure you do! Your card is so sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to not forget Tim in all of this fun and excitement. He will be an important part of Penny Joy's life. Perfect sentiment and love that die cut. I am smiling all the way to the bottom of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos, keep 'em coming!!!! This die could NOT be more perfect for you. I have never seen this before and it's fabulous. Your design is perfect too - not too fussy and just right. It will certainly put a smile on Tim's face!!! Well done!!! Nice that you are thinking of him too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card design and an even more beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, proud grandma and with good reason! She truly is lovely. Such cute outfits, too. Love shopping for baby clothes and I always go a little overboard when a new baby comes along. No grandbabies of my own, so I splurge. Your card is perfect for Tim. A very special card at a very special time in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card.I know you will get a lot of use from this die. Now to that sweet baby and the adorable pictures. She has a larger wardrobe than I do. I won't have any grandchildren so it is fun being part of your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O-M-G! She is SO PRECIOUS!! I just want to pinch those little chubby cheeks! Love all her little outfits! I see a LOT of scrapbooking in your future!! LOL Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming!
    oh yea ... the card ... oops nearly forgot! LOL
    It's FABULOUS and I didn't remember that die cut but it is perfect and how wonderful of you to remember Daddy in all of this! I'm sure he will treasure it!! Well done my friend ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I am in love with these darling and adorable little baby pictures, what a sweet, sweet little girlie!! My daughter is a well know baby photographer here in town here and I know she would love to see these pics. I am so happy for you Donna, you are going to be (or I am sure already are) best grandma ever! Oh, almost forgot about the card lol...beautifully created and perfect for the baby pictures post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too adorable!! Before reading your blog I knew it was for your "favorite" son-in-law.....I have one of those too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super, super photos! Penelope Joy is just so gorgeous, we all love her! How cute does she look in those pretty clothes, love her yawning!
    Fantastic card for Tim, I’m sure he’ll treasure it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is just beautiful, and I know he will be very touched by it. The pictures of Penelope is just the cutest ever, everyone sweeter than the last!! So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet silhouette, I love the sentiment too. Loving the pictures of your adorable Penny.

    ReplyDelete