Monday, February 5, 2018

Always Be JOYful

Good Morning!

I had an amazing weekend, even with a Patriots loss....I got to babysit my sweet little Penny Poo while her parents had a little date!  She is soooooo delicious!

This is the 2nd Valentine card I have made her.  If you know anything about me and my family you must know we adore Giraffes!  Always have always will!  And my most favorite word in the entire world is JOY.  Which is also Penelope's middle name.  So I have combined all of these joyful things to create this FUN card.  Hope you agree!

This will be entered into the following Challenges; Simon Says Wednesday, Anything GoesPoppy Stamps, My HeartPenny Black, Love-Heart-FlowersSimon Says Monday, Love Is In The Air, and All Sorts, Spots and/or Stripes.






I found this fabulous giraffe stamp, Funny Face by Carabelle Studio. 
When I saw that face AND that hair I knew I would buy it, even at full price lol 
Image stamped in Raven Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. 
I fussy cut it out and layered it on a piece of black card stock, so it would POP a bit more.  I also added some foam adhesive squares to the back of the giraffe for dimension.






In the background I placed sever die cut giraffe silhouettes and layered with a piece of Vellum.
Die by Poppy Stamps, Giraffe Trio.
The stamps are heat embossed in Black and are actually a small Bible Journaling set. 
I bought it for the Joy sentiments!
Striped Designer Paper.
Polka Dotted Ribbon.
Adhesive Rhinestones.




A little more JOY on the inside!



Here is a side by side comparison of our precious little Penny Poo and her Giraffe!
Now do you get it?  lol




Thanks so much for coming by, may you all do something you love today!

xoxo

Enjoy~~




18 comments:

  1. What a real fun card Donna, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Love, hears and flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee hee - the giraffe alone is funny. Gotta love that 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More. Adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, fun card. That giraffe is hilarious. Penny Poo is the cutest little thing EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, I love your giraffe! Penny Poo will really enjoy reading this in later years :-)) I’m sure you had a cabbie time looking after her xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a hoot! This card is incredible and will be a fun one to put in Penny's scrapbook. I love the delightful feel of the card and the precious connection to your little Penny Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The giraffe is cool and the matching haircuts are precious. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. jiji this is so funny!!!! Great card!!!! Good Luck amiga! Patty Tanúz, DT Poppystamps...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, fun card, love the Giraffe and what a clever way with the giraffes background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spots/Stripes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow what a great stamp - I do love giraffes and this card is just wonderful.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this on Fb and had to come here and comment! Poor little Penny lol, she will never forgive her grandma for this...hahaha..I LOVE her adorable picture and the giraffe card and your sense of humor (I have one too that sometimes people just don't get..hah!) Anyhow both are fabulous, but little Miss Penny wins hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! love the giraffes in the background and your wonderful fun image.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun and lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Smiling here! I think Penny stole the show! What a cutie! Your card is amazing.. I love how you tied all the different elements together and the story behind it has me smiling ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card. I love this stamp and the pics make the 2 look like twins. lol

    ReplyDelete