Sunday, February 18, 2018

Piano Easel Card

Good Morning!

My Mom will be turning 88 this May so I have been playing with Birthday Card ideas.  88....hmmm doesn't a piano have 88 keys?  Although she did not play the piano she did play the organ.  This may work....I am sure I will have to explain the connection, but that is part of my Mother's Charm lol

This card will be entered into the Challenges at; Stamp TV, The Envelope PleaseScrapy Land, Anything Goes and Simon Says Wednesday, Add A Die.

I found this video on how to make this particular card from Pinterest, you can watch it HERE.






Doesn't look like much here.....but wait for it......




Here it is starting to take shape.  I used the Gina K Designs products;
Massive Messages, Spring Parade, Simple Hearts and Just A Note.
Inks in, Raven Black, Pink Pirouette





Cheery Lynn Small Gardenia and Ivy Corner Flourish--cropped.
Yellow Bead Flower Center.
Plenty of room to write my loving message.






Amy Design Musical Stave die.
Spellbinders Label 8 die.





Decorated the envie with stamps and Washi Tape.





Added a Musical Note Designer Paper Liner.





Stamped Musical Notes and a bit more Washi Tape.





It does make for a lovely set.

This will go into the Mom Birthday Card pile, will it make the cut? 
You'll have to wait and see!


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy~~

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I've never seen anything like it...so creative! Your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!Wonderful easel card and of course you had all the papers and washi tape to seal the deal.This would be a great card for my daughter. Better go watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant and fabulous. Love the keyboard part.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete